Winter bib tights
Fondo's range has been developed for female cyclists with comfort, high performance and style in mind. Made in Italy.
Made with a Superoubaix fabric and featuring the same cut and chamois of our bib knicks, but longer, these fleecy winter tights to keep you warm on frosty mornings.
- Superroubaix fabric - firm yet stretchy, fast drying and fleecy on the inside
- Flatlock stitching for added comfort
- The most comfortable, Italian-made chamois
- Wide-set bib straps that won't crush the chest
- Reflective tabs on the back of the legs to make you more visible in low light
- Silicone grippers on the leg bands
- High gloss Fondo logo on your #fondobutt...
Our kit model is 175cm tall, weighs 58kg and wears a size small knicks and extra small jersey.
Fondo Fit Instructions
Firstly, Fondo kit has a race cut. This means it’s a firm fit so when you first put it on, it may feel a bit tighter than you are used to - particularly the straps over your shoulders and the leg bands. Rest assured, the fabric will relax and mould to your body once you have moved around in it. As the leg bands are very grippy, don’t be afraid to tug them a little in order to get the chamois into the right place.
The result? A super comfy kit that stays in place! The elastic bands around your leg and waist will make sure your kit doesn’t ride up during your ride. Wearing your knicks firm is important as it stops the chamois from moving whilst you shift around in your saddle, meaning less chance of friction and ultimately a seriously comfortable ride – trust us, we’ve done thousands of kilometers in them!
That’s enough from us…now get on your bike and ride!
To help keep your Fondo kit looking its best, please make sure you always follow these simple steps:
• Use a wash bag
• Machine wash only using a cold and delicate setting
• Do not tumble dry
• Handle the fabric with care – avoid sharp objects, abrasive surfaces and over-filling the jersey pockets