Women's Short Sleeve Cycling Jersey l Bubblegum
- Flattering female specific cut
- Silky soft premium Italian lycra
- Side mesh panels and rear mesh panel for extra breathability
- UPF50+ sun protection
- 3 large rear pockets
- Colourful accents on the rear for increased visibility
- Full-length hidden YKK zipper
- Seamless, elasticised bands around the waist and sleeves
- Made in Italy
This jersey is designed to fit firmly. The lycra will relax and mould to your body after your first wear. To help you select the right size, take a look at the Fondo Fit Guide.
Our model Tanya (black hair) wears a size L jersey and is 165cm and 75kg
Our mode Dani (blonde hair) wears a size M jersey and is 167cm and 67kg
To help you choose your size, our size charts and fit tips are below. We are very happy to help with sizing questions - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your height, weight and bra size for recommendations.
Size Chart - Jerseys, Knicks**, Jackets & Vest
Our jerseys and knicks are a firm fit so if you are on the boundary of the sizes below we recommend you size up.
Fondo knicks have a race cut. They are a firm fit so when you first put them on, they may feel a bit tighter than you are used to - particularly the straps over your shoulders and leg bands. The fabric will relax and mould to your body once you have moved around. The leg bands are quite grippy, don’t be afraid to tug them in order to get the chamois in the right place.
Wearing your knicks firm is important to stops the chamois from moving whilst in your saddle, meaning less chance of friction and ultimately, a seriously comfortable ride – trust us, we’ve done thousands of kilometers in them!
All Fondo fabrics are performance fabrics. Each garment has its own care instructions but we recommend the following simple tips to keep your fabrics looking their best:
• Use a wash bag and a delicate soap without enzymes
• Machine wash using a cold and delicate setting (hand washing is actually harsher on your kit)
• Do not tumble dry
• Handle the fabric with care – avoid sharp objects, abrasive surfaces and over-filling pockets