Women's Cycling Bibs l Black & White logo
Developed for female cyclists with comfort, high performance and style in mind. Made in Italy.
Fondo knicks are made with high performance compression lycra and a premium high density female specific chamois that provides support and comfort on even the longest rides. The laser-cut elastic leg bands are flattering and prevent the shorts from creeping up the leg. The unique wide-set bib straps minimises restriction across the chest allowing you to breathe easy during those high intensity efforts.
- High density female specific Italian chamois
- Blackest of black fabrics with no visible butt-crack!
- White 'fondo' logo on
- Female specific cut
- Compression lycra bib shorts
- Elasticised laser-cut bands around the legs
- Made in Italy
- Our kits are a 'race cut' which means they have been designed to fit firmly. This is not only more comfortable and supportive but also super flattering.
- To help you select the right size, take a look at the Fondo Fit Guide.
- Our model Tanya (black hair) wears a size M and is 165cm and 75kg
- Our model Lisa (blonde hair) wears a size XS and is 165cm and 56kg
To help you choose your size, our size charts and fit tips are below. We are very happy to help with sizing questions - email us at email@example.com with your height, weight and bra size for recommendations.
Size Chart - Jerseys, Knicks**, Jackets & Vest
Our jerseys and knicks are a firm fit so if you are on the boundary of the sizes below we recommend you size up.
Fondo knicks have a race cut. They are a firm fit so when you first put them on, they may feel a bit tighter than you are used to - particularly the straps over your shoulders and leg bands. The fabric will relax and mould to your body once you have moved around. The leg bands are quite grippy, don’t be afraid to tug them in order to get the chamois in the right place.
Wearing your knicks firm is important to stops the chamois from moving whilst in your saddle, meaning less chance of friction and ultimately, a seriously comfortable ride – trust us, we’ve done thousands of kilometers in them!
All Fondo fabrics are performance fabrics. Each garment has its own care instructions but we recommend the following simple tips to keep your fabrics looking their best:
• Use a wash bag and a delicate soap without enzymes
• Machine wash using a cold and delicate setting (hand washing is actually harsher on your kit)
• Do not tumble dry
• Handle the fabric with care – avoid sharp objects, abrasive surfaces and over-filling pockets