We all have our favourite kits. They're the kits you're planning to wear at those big events you’ve been training for. The kits you know will be comfortable on the most challenging rides. The kits you wear with pride because they look great.
We’ve lost count of the number of times our customers have told us their Fondo kit is their favourite kit.
Fondo butts are comfy butts.
A comfortable ride is our number one priority. If we have to choose between comfort or cost, we choose comfort every time. We won’t sacrifice comfort or quality for anything.
You can be confident that you’re getting what you pay for when you buy Fondo; seriously comfortable kit.
But don’t just take our word for it. Meet some amazing women from around the world and see what they have to say about our kit:
|Ally Wollaston||Naomi Ockerse|
- Ultra light, sweat wicking fabric is cut tight to hug the torso so it won’t end up twisted around your body.
- Rubber elastic grippers on the waistband will stop the jersey from riding up your hips.
- Three sizable pockets so you can take everything you need on a long ride.
- Full length zipper that’s easy to get on and off, particularly during nature breaks.
- Longer sleeves to protect you from the sun and keep you warm in winter without an arm warmer gap.
- A top quality women's specific chamois held in place by high compression lycra to maximise comfort in the saddle.
- Wide elastic leg bands won’t cut in to your thighs and the rubber grippers will stop the shorts from creeping up and bunching in your crotch.
- Bibs that don’t crush your chest so you can breathe easy, and a breezy mesh fabric at the back will stop you from overheating.
- Opaque fabric that's not see through.