Lightweight Sun Protection Jersey l Emerald
Introducing our super lightweight sun protection jersey offering all day sun protection you don't have to reapply. The silky weightless fabric feels cool to touch and offers UPF50+ protection to block harmful UV rays. Mesh side panels add extra breathability. An essential for long summer days on the road or trails.
- Lightweight breathable fabric with cool touch silk feel
- Mesh panels on the side for extra breathability
- Full hidden zipper
- 3 large rear pockets
- Reflective trim across the rear pockets pockets for visibility
- Wash on delicate cycle at 30C (86F) or cold cycle
- Use neutral, non-aggressive detergents
- Avoid fabric softeners
- Use a wash bag
- Do not use spin-dry, tumble or dry clean
- Visit our size guide here
- Our model is 171cm and 60kg. She wears an XS for a firmer fit or S for a slightly more relaxed fit
To help you choose your size, our size charts and fit tips are below. We are very happy to help with sizing questions - email us at email@example.com with your height, weight and bra size for recommendations.
Size Chart - Jerseys, Knicks**, Jackets & Vest
Our jerseys and knicks are a firm fit so if you are on the boundary of the sizes below we recommend you size up.
Fondo knicks have a race cut. They are a firm fit so when you first put them on, they may feel a bit tighter than you are used to - particularly the straps over your shoulders and leg bands. The fabric will relax and mould to your body once you have moved around. The leg bands are quite grippy, don’t be afraid to tug them in order to get the chamois in the right place.
Wearing your knicks firm is important to stops the chamois from moving whilst in your saddle, meaning less chance of friction and ultimately, a seriously comfortable ride – trust us, we’ve done thousands of kilometers in them!
All Fondo fabrics are performance fabrics. Each garment has its own care instructions but we recommend the following simple tips to keep your fabrics looking their best:
• Use a wash bag and a delicate soap without enzymes
• Machine wash using a cold and delicate setting (hand washing is actually harsher on your kit)
• Do not tumble dry
• Handle the fabric with care – avoid sharp objects, abrasive surfaces and over-filling pockets