Women's Long Sleeve Fleece Cycling Jersey l Aurora
The Aurora long sleeve jersey is made with a soft and stretchy brushed fabric - it's light weight, yet heavy enough to keep the chill out. Perfect with a wool base layer and vest when it's cold or wear it on its own in warmer conditions.
- Soft and stretchy brushed fleece lycra fabric
- Full length zipper and long sleeves so there's no gap between your gloves
- Three full sized rear pockets
- Grippy lazer-cut bands around the waist
- Reflective tabs on wrists to improve visibility in low light
- Made in Italy
Our long sleeve jersey has been designed to fit firmly. This is not only more comfortable and supportive but also super flattering. To select the right size, see our Fondo Fit Guide.
Our model wears a size M and is 173cm and 65kgs
To help you choose your size, our size charts and fit tips are below. We are very happy to help with sizing questions - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your height, weight and bra size for recommendations.
Size Chart - Jerseys, Knicks**, Jackets & Vest
Our jerseys and knicks are a firm fit so if you are on the boundary of the sizes below we recommend you size up.
Fondo knicks have a race cut. They are a firm fit so when you first put them on, they may feel a bit tighter than you are used to - particularly the straps over your shoulders and leg bands. The fabric will relax and mould to your body once you have moved around. The leg bands are quite grippy, don’t be afraid to tug them in order to get the chamois in the right place.
Wearing your knicks firm is important to stops the chamois from moving whilst in your saddle, meaning less chance of friction and ultimately, a seriously comfortable ride – trust us, we’ve done thousands of kilometers in them!
All Fondo fabrics are performance fabrics. Each garment has its own care instructions but we recommend the following simple tips to keep your fabrics looking their best:
• Use a wash bag and a delicate soap without enzymes
• Machine wash using a cold and delicate setting (hand washing is actually harsher on your kit)
• Do not tumble dry
• Handle the fabric with care – avoid sharp objects, abrasive surfaces and over-filling pockets