Women's Cycling Windproof Vest l Silver
Our women's vest is made with a state-of-the-art fabric that is windproof and water resistant, and so light you can pack it in your pocket if you get too hot.
- Windproof and water resistant fabric
- Two back pockets
- Third hidden pocket with a zipper for your keys, coins or extra snacks
- Ultra light fabric that packs down to fit in your jersey pocket
- Reflective accents to assist with visibility in low light
- Full length zipper
- Reflective silver logos
- Made in Sri Lanka
- Our model wears a size S and is 171cm and 60kgs
- We recommend customers size up if you are on the cusp on the size range or, if your jersey size is very firm
To help you choose your size, our size charts and fit tips are below. We are very happy to help with sizing questions - email us at email@example.com with your height, weight and bra size for recommendations.
Size Chart - Jerseys, Knicks**, Jackets & Vest
Our jerseys and knicks are a firm fit so if you are on the boundary of the sizes below we recommend you size up.
Fondo knicks have a race cut. They are a firm fit so when you first put them on, they may feel a bit tighter than you are used to - particularly the straps over your shoulders and leg bands. The fabric will relax and mould to your body once you have moved around. The leg bands are quite grippy, don’t be afraid to tug them in order to get the chamois in the right place.
Wearing your knicks firm is important to stops the chamois from moving whilst in your saddle, meaning less chance of friction and ultimately, a seriously comfortable ride – trust us, we’ve done thousands of kilometers in them!
All Fondo fabrics are performance fabrics. Each garment has its own care instructions but we recommend the following simple tips to keep your fabrics looking their best:
• Use a wash bag and a delicate soap without enzymes
• Machine wash using a cold and delicate setting (hand washing is actually harsher on your kit)
• Do not tumble dry
• Handle the fabric with care – avoid sharp objects, abrasive surfaces and over-filling pockets