Women's Cycling Winter Fleece Bibs 7/8 - XL ONLY!
Made with a Superoubaix fabric and featuring the same cut and chamois of our bib knicks, these fleecy tights are a great trans-seasonal piece. They keep you toasty in winter with a pair of merino socks but are also great on those cooler autumn/spring mornings where the 7/8th length means you won't heat up too much as the temperature rises.
- Superroubaix fabric - firm yet stretchy, fast drying and fleecy on the inside
- Flatlock stitching for added comfort and no chaffing
- High quality Italian-made chamois
- Wide-set bib straps that won't crush the chest
- Reflective logo on your #fondobutt and tabs on the back of the legs improve visibility in low light
- 7/8ths length
- Kate (blonde hair) wears a size S, and is 171cm and 60kg
- Bridge (brown hair) wears a size M, and is 173cm and 64kg
To help you choose your size, our size charts and fit tips are below. We are very happy to help with sizing questions - email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your height, weight and bra size for recommendations.
Size Chart - Jerseys, Knicks**, Jackets & Vest
Our jerseys and knicks are a firm fit so if you are on the boundary of the sizes below we recommend you size up.
Fondo knicks have a race cut. They are a firm fit so when you first put them on, they may feel a bit tighter than you are used to - particularly the straps over your shoulders and leg bands. The fabric will relax and mould to your body once you have moved around. The leg bands are quite grippy, don’t be afraid to tug them in order to get the chamois in the right place.
Wearing your knicks firm is important to stops the chamois from moving whilst in your saddle, meaning less chance of friction and ultimately, a seriously comfortable ride – trust us, we’ve done thousands of kilometers in them!
All Fondo fabrics are performance fabrics. Each garment has its own care instructions but we recommend the following simple tips to keep your fabrics looking their best:
• Use a wash bag and a delicate soap without enzymes
• Machine wash using a cold and delicate setting (hand washing is actually harsher on your kit)
• Do not tumble dry
• Handle the fabric with care – avoid sharp objects, abrasive surfaces and over-filling pockets